RENOLIT SEAL: SERIOUS PROTECTION FOR HULLS – A BIOCIDE FREE FOULING RELEASE FILM
Firstly, because Renolit Seal features very short fibers, this makes it extremely resistant to mollusc accumulation.
Also; because Barnacles, Tubeworm and Mussels are repelled from the film’s surface texture, they’re prevented from settling.
Additionally, because of its unique design, Seal is ideal for slow speed and stationary work vessels and structures.
Any damage can simply be spot repaired using film patches – without affecting the rest of the film. Also, any light surface growth can easily be removed with a stiff brush.
Furthermore, Renolit Seal is an excellent, tough, protective film for underwater applications. Renolit seal is extremely versatile, since it’s useful in both salt and freshwater applications. Also, Renolit Seal is incredibly useful in offshore installations – including oil and gas platforms or tidal energy and wind turbines.
Since this film features a flocked finish, it offers amazing protection against barnacles. Additionally, the film provides protection to vessels colliding into sandbanks.
SUPERIOR SURFACE PROTECTION
– DOUBLE ANTI-CORROSION BARRIER (ADHESIVE AND FILM)
– AMAZING PROTECTION – UNIFORM THICKNESS AND CONSTANT QUALITY
– ABSORBS SURFACE DILATATION
– UP TO 10 YEARS FUNCTIONALITY
SAFE FOR HUMANS AND THE ENVIRONMENT
-ZERO RELEASE OF VOLATILE ORGANIC COMPOUNDS (VOC)
– SIMPLER HEALTH SAFETY ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT (HSE)
– SIMPLER AND CHEAPER WASTE MANAGEMENT
QUICK AND EASY
– NO DRYING TIME REQUIRED
– EASY TO CLEAN
– MARINE SPECIALISTS CAN PERFORM MAINTENANCE WORK IN PARALLEL
– QUICK AND EASY REPAIRS USING FILM PATCHES
– FITS A VARIETY OF SHAPES
– OUR TEAM CAN APPLY THE FILM AT TEMPERATURES BETWEEN 10 AND 30 DEGREES. IN ADDITION TO HIGH HUMIDITY ZONES
– INSTANT FUNCTIONALITY WITH ONE LAYER, NO CURING TIME
– SAME SURFACE PREPARATION AS PAINT
– NO MASKING REQUIRED AND NO RISK OF OVER-SPRAY
Finally, are you looking for another piece of information on Renolit’s amazing films?